List of active policies
|Trainee Consent Notification
I hereby give consent to store my Personal Information.
Netcare Consent Notification
Thank you for participating in this Netcare training programme.
To facilitate this training programme, Netcare will process your personal information for the following purposes:
· To register you onto the training programme;
· To provide the results, statistics and other relevant information to the person/s who conducted the training, and/or the relevant Netcare representative, as well as the South African Medical Association (SAMA) or other professional bodies for accreditation of the course as part of a Continuous Professional Development (CPD) or Continuous Medical Education (CME) programme;
· To provide you with feedback on the training provided should the need arise; and
· To improve the quality of the training programme.
Netcare will not share your personal information with any party who are not authorised to have access to your personal information. All reasonable measures will be taken to safeguard your personal information.
I, confirm that:
· By selecting “Accept and proceed”, I provide my consent for Netcare to process my personal information as recorded above;
· I have read and understand all the information contained in this notification;
· I do not have any further questions in this regard; and
· I have accepted these conditions out of my own free will, and with full capacity to do so.